Saturday, June 09, 2007

Cats and Borscht

Bella, very unimpressed, having come in for the night after she had obviously been hiding under the house. Note the dandelions stuck to her face amidst the cobwebs, especially the one hanging inside her left ear.....

Georgie cat, the hanger-on, who likes to sleep in this spot in the sun. Sometimes I think the poor thing has senile dementia. So I try to be especially nice to him (except he can attack without warning, so you gotta be careful! ;))


I think there's something very special about borscht. Maybe it's because it's purple. Love it with sour cream.....

3 comments:

Victoria said...

I so want to try some of that soup. Whatever on earth it's made of.
Beetroot?

phoeberae said...

PLEASE can you post or email the recipe. I've heard great things about beetroot soup. Tasting great as well as being super good for you... love to give it a whizz

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

Soup made of beetroot that is interesting..