Sunday, June 03, 2007

green green grass of home

I used to love that song. In fact I still quite admire it. It's in the category of 'Danny Boy' and 'Red River Valley'. Whatever that category may be.

My point, however, was how absurdly green everything looks lately. It just looks unnatural to have the grass so green. Lush even. And long. It would be good rolling-in grass, if you found a nice paddock that cows hadn't been in lately. I just cannot get over how GREEN it looks. Really.

My blog has suffered from inactivity lately. I was alive during early February, March, April and May, but you might have no way of knowing it. So I decided it was high time I resurfaced.

I have been so very very tired. I don't really have a problem getting out of bed. I have learnt that it's best not to think about getting out of bed cos then you invariably don't. I just roll out, eyes open or not, feet first or not. It's the best way really, if you actually want to get somewhere that day.

Well, joy and relaxation, I actually have a weekday off now. The clothes get washed more than in an emergency late at night or Saturday afternoons. And the floor knows a broom again. And I know what daytime looks like when it's not at work and the shops are open ;)

After all this activity, I need to go have dinner. Leftover vegie lasagna. It really was quite yummy. I love leftovers :)

2 comments:

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

Love how your back on blog. You are such a fantastic writer. Encouragement encouragement to write write write away a novel... you are suberb.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Home On The Range.