Sunday, July 27, 2008

The joys of a working computer (or, the new 'baby' in the household)

Yes, I had forgotten what it was like to have a computer that actually worked. If I didn't feel so crook I would probably enjoy it more :)

To take my mind off things, I tried lying on the couch watching a program about penguins, which started off nicely, but when they started being mauled and eaten by ugly leopard seals, it quite made me feel like doing something else.

I'd take a picture of the new 'baby' for you but i can't be bothered getting the camera right now. It does have a webcam but it unfortunately can't take a photo of itself, and you don't want one of me right now. Snot and stuff, you know.

4 comments:

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

Welcome Back Sez, I am So glad you made it back to blogland. Looking forward to hearing more from on your great reading blog, looking forward to great photos.

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

Hey Sez, missed you last night at kotzys was looking forward to seeing you. God Bless YOU STAXxx Love you Megsxxooxx

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

hey there Sez, have a great Christmas, you have a very cool blog. love Megsxx

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

Hi Sez, Come over to pinkflowerbuttons and pick up your award for Keeping It Real. The rules are to show the Marie Antionette picture on your blog and pass on the award to 7 or as many people as you want who you think keep it real.