Saturday, January 20, 2007

Fun in the sun






The ladies on the log....









More fun in the sun

BECAUSE:

1. I wish i was having some fun in the sun.

2. I shall include photos of 18th birthday party at the river that we went to last week (well it might not have been too sunny by the time we got there, but hey it had sand)

Some mysterious internet force of nature/google/my computer going on the fritz has prevented me from blogging for an entire week. The last post was sitting there in edit land going nowhere and when it would finally let me sign in (infrequently) it would not let me do anything else. It seems to like me today tho.

SO woohoo we finally got a digital camera. Dad gave us some money for christmas when we went down there and we used it to mostly pay for it.

I have been half planning a holiday (for a few days at least) in March maybe. I'm thinking of going to the mornington peninsula, cos I want to go to the beach & there's always lots to see down there. Although I'd be happy if all i saw was a nice bit of beach, the couch and some books. So I'm just trying to find a nice place for us to stay that's not too expensive. At least it won't be summer prices. I would LOVE a holiday (she says, for the fiftieth time :) ).




6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Deb this morning discovered that is it the common practice for girls to loose their last name when getting married and has had heated words with Benj about it, and is still not pleased about the idea.

Anonymous said...

Gee you know guys there's cow poo in there it cant be a very hygenic place to swim, really, have you tried the public swimmming pool, only human's use that as a toilet.

sez said...

you know when i think about it, i think i'd rather have cow poo, tor

sez said...

veg do u remember when benj had that number plate 'vem---'?

Anonymous said...

Ye got digital camera, very good. I'm looking forward to many months worth of obscure and meaningful pictures from you.

Hmm, convince Pete that camping in a caravan park is quite luxurious really and he would be able to wear ear plugs if everyones shenanegans were disturbing to him. You can also yell "WOULD YOU SHUT THOSE KIDS UP??!!!!" Loudly and agressively, as people have been known to do.